Join our network of referees, umpires, and officials today!
Mid-County Officials Network is looking for dependable and skilled sports officials and referees interested in joining our network of members. As a member, you will have the opportunity to officiate games all over the East Bay Area, Alameda County, Contra Costa County, and Solano County.
Depending on your level of experience and area of concentration, you can focus on one or more of the following sports:
- Flag Football
Why become a member?
Our network of athletic officials include members interested in full-time or part-time work, various levels of experience depending on what skill level you’re interested in officiating and access to our events calendar with meetings and trainings available to you.
How to become a member:
To become a sports official, simply fill out the form provided on this page or send all the necessary information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (All forms are also available online if you wish print them out). You must include the following information to be considered:
- Sports you officiate/are interested in officiating
- In a nutshell, what is your officiating experience? (Briefly explain your experience as a sports official, referee or umpire).
- Why do you officiate? (Tell us about your passion for the sport or community involvement).
- Your full name, email address and the best way to contact you via phone
- We also request as much detail regarding your availability (locations of interest, type of venues, dates and times that work best for you, and specifics about what experience level you are interested in officiating).
We will respond to your submission in a timely manner and get you set up as a member of Mid-County Officials Network as soon as possible. Based on the information provided and follow-up discussions, we will work with you to match you up with the most appropriate league, location, and level.